Saturday, November 27, 2010

So Maybe this isn't my thing

Apparently Blogging isn't really my thing.  I've started blogs before and forgot about them.  The same is true for this one.  Perhaps its b/c I actually hate writing.  Why?  Well, it reminds me of work.  I do a lot of writing for work--newsletters, agendas, e-mails, letters, cards, sermons, liturgy, bulletins.  So, by the end of the day, if I don't have to write, I'm probably not going to write. 

I still like the idea of having a blog where I can post my creative projects.  And maybe when I find a few minutes to do something creative, I will post about that.  I'm sewing a princess and the pea play set for Karissa for her Birthday.  And I have a few purses that I'm working on.  So when they are finished, I'll add those to the blog. 

Until then, you'll just have to spend your time doing something more productive than stalking my almost non existent blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment